1. We are a stable company
We are a Christian, family-owned, independant water treatment company. We have low overhead. No sales pressure because, we’re not governed by sales or product quotas. We have great relationships with our customers and the manufacturers’ we represent.
We place high value on our customers and only offer the best water treatment solution for your water quality problem. At Integrity Water Treatment, your satisfaction is crucial to our success and we never forget that.
3. We offer ALL major manufacturers’ of water treatment equipment and back their warranties.
Whatever you need, we have. No matter if you’re replacing your old water softener or looking to purchase a new one, we offer all major brands and types of water treatment and conditioning products and will help assist you in choosing the best solution, if you need our assistance with your purchase.
4. We have the perfect water treatment solution for any conceivable water quality problem at the best value every day.
First, we love and appreciate you as if you were our only customer. We understand the importance of providing your family with the high-quality at the best value that everyone will love. We do this using high-quality water treatment systems and components and at a great savings to you.
5. We don’t use salespeople.
This saves our customers as much as 25% on the product or solution you get. We only use product field technicians who have extensive ‘real world’ field experience in treating water and have an understanding of the parameters required for proper water treatment. This also allows us to ensure you get the right solution for proper water treatment and also save you money.
6. We offer FREE consultation.
When you need us, we’re here for you.
7. We offer Professional Installation in North Florida and Southeast Georgia
Professional Water Treatment Installation By Properly Certified Installers
Integrity Water Treatment provides professional installation by only certified and insured installers who meet our tough standards.
We provide installation services to our Integrity Water Treatment customers in Florida and Southeast Georgia:
DUVAL COUNTY-JACKSONVILLE, JACKSONVILLE BEACH
ST. JOHNS COUNTY-ST. AUGUSTINE, SAINT JOHNS, NOCATEE, WORLD GOLF VILLAGE
CLAY COUNTY-ORANGE PARK, MIDDLEBURG, CLAY HILL
NASSAU COUNTY-CALLAHAN, HILLIARD, AMELIA ISLAND, YULEE, FERNANDINA BEACH
BAKER COUNTY-MACCLENNY, GLEN SAINT MARY
COLUMBIA COUNTY-LAKE CITY, LIVE OAK, LAKE BUTLER, RAIFORD
BRADFORD COUNTY-STARKE, LAWTEY, KEYSTONE HEIGHTS
DIXIE COUNTY AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Our professional water treatment installation services include:
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Specialized, professionally trained personnel
- Fully insured and licensed as required by law
- Authorized Warranty Service Provider
- We use only high quality products
- Free estimates with no commitment or obligation
- We provide dependable service and service what we sell
- Customer references upon request
- Financing plans available
There are no “hidden surprises.” Our factory authorized installers represent quality craftsmanship and professional service in everything we do. If additional services are required or requested, we’ll give you a free estimate before we start the job. When their job is finished, we’ll do a thorough clean up.